FAQ - Action Movie Star TV Shop
If you have questions, we may have answers. If we don't have an answer here for you then feel free to contact us.
Yes we do all free shipping unless the product is from amazon in which case you will be directed to our amazon sales point and shipping may be added there.
WHY DO WE DO FREE SHIPPING
We wanted to make it simple so that the price you see is the price you pay and that we will cover the shipping costs for you.
You can get faster delivery but then shipping will have to be added but if you are happy to wait up to two weeks then your product shipping is included.
We have warehouses located around the world to ship your product to you faster so please select a shipping location closest to your delivery location.
Depending on the location you chose shipping can be a couple of days to three weeks (if travelling across the world).
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Please look at our policy page for returns, but if the product never arrives or is faulty send it back to us or provide proof and we will resend a product or give a full refund upon request.
You can track your order from the dispatch email confirmation or using your tracking number on our carrier's website. To find your tracking number please connect to your Action Movie Star TV account or you will be emailed if you ordered as a guest.
Please note that parcels can be held in customs for 2 to 5 days. This delay has been taken into account in expected delivery timing indicated at the checkout and should not delay your order any further than stated.
If your order is not tracked or if you have any question, please contact us.
Track your parcel on our carrier's websites
IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR ORDER?
Have you just received your order and something is wrong?
First of all, we are really sorry. When things go wrong around the festive period we know it can be stressful to get things sorted. We are here to make it as easy as possible for you!
We could blame Santa’s Elves causing chaos in our warehouse, however it is probably down to human error or even one of our carriers.
To help you in the best way we can, please contact us via email giving us as much information as you can. Once done, you will receive a confirmation email which indicates that your query has been received and is in the queue.
Please contact us before returning your order as you will be charged for the return costs.
- Damaged item: please send us pictures of the damages and the box.
- Damaged package: please check if any item is damaged and send us pictures of the damages and the box.
- Wrong size: please verify all sizes on the box or the tag - sometimes items show the brand size or a different gender size which can differ from the UK size. If there is an error then please let us know. Please let us know which size was received (both brand and UK sizes) and which size you were expecting.
- Wrong item: please check if the dispatch note on your parcel is the correct one and let us know by clicking here. Please let us know what item was received (brand, colour) what was expected. It can be caused by an error on the website, a picking error or a mistake when labelling the parcel and finding out what happened will help us resolve the issue and offer you the best option.
- Wrong order: it's one of those we really don't like because it means you received the order and so did somebody else! This is due to one of our team members adding the wrong label to the wrong parcel. Please contact us by email and let us know your order number and the order number you can find on the dispatch note.
Please note that we do our best to resolve all issues and answer every questions as fast as possible but sometimes it takes a little longer, especially around Black Friday and Christmas. If you send us another email within 24h, our system will unfortunately push your query down to the queue. In case of emergency, give us a call and one of our team member will assist you!